The uniform policy is a very important element in maintaining safety at Lambs Elementary. It is the expectation of the administration, faculty, and staff that students dress appropriately for school. We want our students to dress with self-respect. Administration will have the final approval on uniform questions or concerns.
Girl Uniform Sample Pics
Boy Uniform Sample Pictures
- Shirts: Students must wear SOLID Red (Apple), White, or Blue (Sky, Navy, or Royal) COLLARED shirts (no stripes or designs). Shirts must not have emblems or wording (such as Polo, American Eagle, Aeropostale, etc.), and no hoods. The only T-shirts allowed will be a Lambs Elementary shirt (sold in the main office). No shirts/blouses with spaghetti straps or low cut necklines will be allowed. Shirts must be neatly tucked at all times.
- Pants/Shorts: Students may wear short or long cotton/polyester pants – Navy blue or Khaki color. The pants/shorts must fit: not too big, nor too tight. No jeans, spandex, wind pants, or sweatpants are allowed; leggings or “jeggings” are not allowed as pants. Solid leggings (Red, White, Blue, Black, Tan, or Gray ONLY) may be worn under a skirt or shorts. Girls may wear navy blue or khaki color shorts, skorts, and jumpers. These must be of an appropriate length (they must meet the index finger test and administrative approval).
- Sweaters/Fleeces/Coats: Students may wear sweaters, sweatshirts, or fleece jackets in the building but they must be SOLID Red, White, or Blue only - NO emblems, designs or wording. During cold weather months, heavy coats and jackets must be removed once in the classroom.
- Shoes: Closed toed shoes must be worn and should be securely fastened on the feet. Tennis shoes are the most appropriate footwear. Sandals, flip-flops, slippers, and slip on shoes are not allowed.
- Jewelry: Anything that is considered distracting should not be brought or worn to school. This includes large/flashy jewelry of any type (earrings, necklaces, etc.).
- Miscellaneous: No scarves, bandanas, hats, hoods, or wave/wrap caps should be worn or brought to school. Students should not display combs, brushes or picks in their hair. The school reserves the right to add other items and will provide parents with adequate notice.